- If you took your costume home, please keep all pieces together, preferably in a garment bag hanging up (not all crumpled in a heap….)
- Boys, please check to see if you have a Nazi costume that is not yours. Sebastian O’Keefe’s went missing after the Sunday matinee performance.
- Friday, the costume ladies will need some help getting the racks and costumes back into the dressing rooms. Please see Mrs. Cook or Mrs. Morrison after school on Friday. Thank you!
If you have a script, bring it in on FRIDAY and turn in to Mrs. Vander Woude. Unreturned scripts will incur a hefty charge to purchase!!
This year, before closing night, we are going to ask the key parental volunteers to come to the gym PRIOR to the show so that the vast majority may be recognized and thanked before the show. In order to avoid an extended “thank you” ceremony that doesn’t concern many of those in our audience, only a few will be thanked after the show.
All students will need to be ready, in costumes and makeup, prior to 5:00 pm so that we can recognize and thank the volunteers; during that time, Miss Lisa will also have a special song for the cast:) Please plan accordingly- make sure you arrive early enough to be fully ready prior to 5:00 pm on Saturday.
Friday night’s schedule will be the same as last weekend- plan to be ready to go on stage by 5:15.
IHOP on closing night
On closing night (Saturday night), as on opening night, many of our students (and families) will enjoy a long-standing Seton tradition of celebrating after the show at IHOP on Rte 28 near Seton.
- Seton usually receives a percentage back, so this can be a nice fundraiser for the school
- We need parents to attend as well:)
- Typically Seton students are very well-behaved, but just a remember to mind your manners as you would anywhere else. No switching tables on the waiters/waitresses.
- Each person should be able to get his or her own check with tip included, but please check your receipt. Also it is helpful if you can bring small denominations of bills- $5’s and $1’s.
All are expected to attend strike at noon on Sunday. Strike/chaperone deposit checks will be returned when we are done.
Please eat prior to arriving at noon. Strike is expected to take up to 3 hours (although Mrs. VW is very much hoping it will go more quickly!!)
There will not be a cast party per se, but ice cream treats will be available afterwards.
Sound of Music/ Seton 25th Anniversary T shirts
If you did not pre-order a t-shirt, we still have some left. Don’t miss your opportunity to get this one-of-a-kind cast T-shirt! The front of the t-shirt commemorates this amazing show, and the back celebrates 25 years of Seton musicals with a list of all the musicals Seton has done. If you already have yours, buy them for family and friends!
Mrs. Orr will be at Seton before the shows Friday and Saturday as well as during intermission and after the shows. Or you can contact Mrs. Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org. T-shirts are $15 for short-sleeved or long-sleeved.