Welcome to Seton’s 45th Year!
First Day of School
Thursday, August 22nd
Arrive at School 8:15
- Junior High Students report to Faustina to receive your class schedule cards.
- High School Students report to the Gym to receive your class schedule cards.
- Once you have your schedule all students should report to the Gym for the opening school assembly. PLEASE NOTE: some changes may have been made to your schedule, please follow the schedule that is on your card.
- 1st DAY IS 3PM DISMISSAL!! (even though it is a Thursday)
What to Bring on the First Day?
- Backpack with Notebook/Paper, Pens/Pencils, File Folder for handouts
- Lunch or Lunch $ (Back to school lunch BBQ on Thursday which supports the Band Disney Trip–Bring Cash and have a great lunch: $3 -HotDog/Chips & Drink $4-Hamburger/Chips/Drink $4.25-Cheeseburger/Chips/Drink))
Important Reminders for Drop off and Pick up and for our Student Drivers
- When dropping off your child, please DO NOT park your car and walk your student in. We need to always be mindful of our neighbors, and keeping the carpool line moving keeps us from backing up the streets.
- The City Police have been working hard making sure drivers are obeying parking rules: please know that you cannot park within 5 feet of a driveway; and DO NOT park in dumpster driveway.
The faculty and staff are praying for all of you as we begin this new year.