The Seton Science Fair is rapidly approaching
The students have worked hard and it will soon to be time to present their projects. This year, the High School Science Fa
ir will be on Wed, Jan 22
, and the Junior High School Science Fair
will be Wed, Jan 29
Both Fairs will be held in St. Faustina in the Corpus Christie Center. Students should arrive at school at normal time (8:15 AM) and be at their projects by 8:45. Judging begins at 9:00 AM sharp.
Projects will be available to parents for viewing at 2:00 PM, and an awards ceremony will be held in the St. John Paul II Center (Gym) at 2:20 PM for HS only on the 22nd and at 2:20 PM for JH only on the 29th. Following dismissal, all projects are to be taken home.
Science Fair Setup/Cleanup
High School Students will set up their projects on Tues, Jan 21 and Tuesday Jan 28 for Junior High Students, both in Faustina. Students will set up their:
- Trifold backboard;
- Research Paper (Science Fair Report);
- Experimental Design Diagram; and
Any other tangible display that has been approved may be set up at this time (or kept in a box under their table until Wednesday morning.
Important Science Fair Notes
- The Science Fair will be held regardless of school delays or closure due to weather.
- Students should wear their normal school uniform.
- All students will attend their usual classes for 5th-8th Periods.