Sound of Music T-shirt orders-
TO ORDER YOU MUST EMAIL MRS. DALRYMPLE BY NOON TOMORROW (Friday)
Do you want a “Sound of Music” t-shirt?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4/7 at Noon if you would like to pre-order t-shirts for the Sound of Music. This is a firm deadline.
Include: 1) Total number of shirts, and 2) For each shirt specify long or short sleeve, Adult or Youth, and Size.
Adult Unisex Long Sleeve S M L XL
Adult Unisex Short Sleeve S M L XL
Youth Long Sleeve XS S M L XL
Youth Short Sleeve XS S M L
· The shirts will be light blue with black ink. The back of the t-shirt shows all the musicals and the front is the cover art of Maria and Captain Von Trapp.
· The long-sleeve are 100% cotton; short-sleeve are 50-50.
· Pre-order price is $12 per shirt, long or short sleeve. Pre-ordering is an obligation to pay.
· A limited number of shirts will be sold at the door and will be $15 each.
· They are expected to be ready by April 20th.
Dress code for rehearsals
With the warm weather we want to remind all students that any skirts or shorts worn to rehearsal need to meet the Seton dress code. Skirts must go to knees. ( this is especially important when you are on the stage) and all shorts must be finger tip length. No tank tops. If you aren’t sure if it is ok, please wear something that is not questionable as a sign of respect for Mrs. Carroll and her rules.
This Saturday’s rehearsal, April 8
9am- 4 pm Full cast– don’t forget to bring lunch/snacks
- Maria, Captain, and Von Trapp children– you will be in costume this Saturday. **PLEASE BRING ANY COSTUME PIECES THAT YOU HAVE AT HOME TO REHEARSAL**
- All nuns (includes novices and postulants) and Nazis – reminder to BRING ALL COSTUME PIECES Saturday
Rehearsal next week-
Wed. April, 12, 2017
6-9 pm Maria
7-9 pm Captain and Von Trapp children join Maria
There will be no rehearsal Saturday, April 15. Have a blessed Holy Week and Easter, and we will see you back for tech week. Tech week schedule will be coming. As always, the most up-to-date schedule information may be found at www.setontheatre.com under the spring musical tab.
Tents and props needed- can you help?
~We are in need of quite a few of the pop-up soccer tents that could be used in the case of rain during our performances. Anyone who has one or two that we could borrow and take wonderful care of would you please contact Mrs. VW at email@example.com? Thank you!
~The Props department is looking for LIVE house plants or outdoor plants ( still in pots) Do you have any plants we could use and return after our productions? Contact Vickie Zadnik at firstname.lastname@example.org