Chaperones still needed:
PARTICIPATION AND DEPOSIT CHECKS:
There are still a few families who have not turned in their checks. Please turn them in at rehearsal this Saturday or take them to the school office (attn. Mrs. VW) this week– we really need to wrap up collecting these!! Any hardship or special circumstance concerning this, please let Mrs. Vander Woude know right away.
A few important reminders:
- First costume check will be Saturday, March 4, during practice times (9 a.m to 2 p.m.). Please bring any costume pieces you have so that we can see them and see you in them.
- Nuns who have not yet ordered a costume should have already contacted Mrs. Cook.
- Retrospective choir: if you have not yet turned in your check for $21.50 for choir robes and black shirts, checks must be received by 10 am on Tues., Feb. 28 at the Seton office.
THIS WEEK’S REHEARSAL SCHEDULE
- As always, the full schedule to date is also on the website www.setontheatre.com under the spring musical tab.
- For questions about the rehearsal schedule, contact Mrs. Orr. For rehearsal conflicts/ illness/unable to make rehearsal, contact Mrs. VW at [email protected]
Wednesday, March 1 (Ash Wednesday)-
Music with Mr. Arnold: