Costume checks this week:
Wed Feb 21st and Sat Feb 24th are the first two costume checks (see schedule below)
Please bring in any and ALL of your costume pieces (shoes-tights etc.)!
1. You may come early (before your practice start time) or stay late (after you finish your practice)
2. Bring everything you have thus far
3. Please do not come in to be checked with your costume on a hanger-we must see you in it!
4. If you have found nothing yet and need help, STILL come see us. We may have something for you or we can point you in the right direction
Don’t forget to submit your bio for the ad program! Please use the below link to submit online:
Please see below for the most up-to-date schedule. Please read carefully.
- As a reminder you can always check for the most up-to-date schedule at setonmusical.com. You can also refer to the cast list on the website to help you know which practices you need to attend.
- If you still have questions about the schedule, you may contact Mrs. Orr. If you have any schedule conflicts, contact Mrs. Erin VW as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be on time for rehearsal!
BARN COUPLES/POLITE REEL PEOPLE:
**Tommy Remington, Justin Fioramonti, Danny Albisu, Jimmy Remington, Joey Curran, Justin Orr, Jeremy Kleb, Michael Allen
**Lucy Ciskanik, Clare Witter, Meg Ashton, Natalie McIntyre, Georgine Irving, Katie Dealey, Maria McIntyre, Mack Myers
Chaperone needs, including this Saturday:
Dear Seton Musical Family,
We are in need of additional chaperones for this Saturday as well as some Saturdays in the future. Please see setonmusical site (look under parent info tab) to sign up for dates and times. There are still slots available for tech week and the show as well. Everyone is doing such a great job and we so appreciate all the help.
Thank you and God Bless
REVISED SCHEDULE for this Saturday 2/24:
Due to illness, Saturday’s schedule has been tweaked a little. Also, please note that for the wedding finale, Mrs. Seoh’s and Mrs. Dixon’s groups will be in separate rooms.
Sat. 2/24 – BRING A BROWN BAGGED LUNCH and SNACKS!!!!
10:30 – 2 pm Costume Checks (Francis) on Thursday 2/22 – parents feel free to stop by anytime to check with costumes. Students go when you are NOT in practice.
- 9 am – 9:30 VOCALS: Spring, Spring, Spring (ONLY Brides and Brothers)
- 9:30 – 10:15 We’ve Got to Make It Through the Winter Vocal (Brothers) – Innocents
- 9:30 – 10:15 Wonderful Day Blocking (just Brides, Spring TRIO – Paulina, Sarah J and Caitlin, and Clare Witter, Meg Ashton and Mary O’Malley) -Faustina
- 10:15 – 11:00 Blocking: Milly & Brothers (Goin’ Courtin’) – Faustina
- 10:15 – 11:00 Vocal: Gallant and Correct (Entire Cast – Not Milly & Bros) – GYM
- 11:00 – 11:30 Dance: Gallant and Correct (entire cast) – GYM
- 11:30 – 12:15 Finale (Entire Cast) – Mrs. Seoh’s GROUP – GYM
- 11:30 – 12:45 pm Finale – Mrs. Dixon’s GROUP: (Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Brides, Adam, Milly, Suitors, couple dancers) – Faustina
- 1:10 – 2 pm THE WHOLE Barn Dance SCENE (Polite Reel, Challenge, Cut in, Fight and DIALOGUE) – Faustina: Challenge Dancers, Polite Reel Dancers, HARVEST CHORUS and PARENTS –EVERYONE in this scene
- 2:00 – 2:45 ACT TWO Scene 1 (Kidnapping) – SUITORS, MRS. HOALLUM, MR. AND MRS. SANDER, PREACHER, BROTHERS, BRIDES, ADAM, DORCAS’ SISTERS — Faustina
- 2:45 – 3:30 ACT TWO Scene 2 (ECHO PASS): ECHO CHORUS, ALL Parents, Suitors, Brothers, Brides, Adam
- 3:30 – 4:00 ACT TWO Scene 3 (Brides, Brothers, Milly, Adam)
- 3:30 – 4:45 Wedding Finale (TBA who needs to come)
- 4:45 – 5:30 Spring Dance (TIME Subject due to change due to the Varsity Girls State Game)
- 5:30 – 7:00 TBA
- 7 pm – 9 pm Vocals/ Blocking Brides, Brothers, Milly, Adam
- 9 – 10 am Vocals Brothers, Adam, Milly
- 9 – 10 am Wonderful Day vocal and blocking (Wonderful day Chorus, Milly, Brides, Fathers, Mothers, and Suitors)
- 10 -11 Spring, Spring, Spring and We Got to Make It Reprise
- 11 – 1:00 pm Wedding Finale (ENTIRE CAST) – GYM
- 1:00 – 2:30 Going Courtin’
- 2:30 – 4 pm – GYM TBA
- 3:30 – 5:00 Wedding Finale & Gallant and Correct (entire Cast) – Gym
- 5:00 – 6:00 Brothers: Goin’ Courtin’ & We’ve Got to Make It Through the Winter – Faustina
- 5:00 – 5:30 Gallant and Correct (ENTIRE Cast – not Milly&Bros)
- 5:30 – 6:00 Spring Dance (includes Spring chorus) – Gym
- 6:00 – 6:30 Barn Dance Scene (Polite Reel, Challenge, Cut in, Fight and DIALOGUE): Gym or Faustina
- 6:30 Sobbin’ Women
- 6:30 Wonderful Day dance practice (Brides, Spring Trio, Wonderful Day Trio)
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm TBA
- Practice 9 – 3 pm TBA