PROPS for the Seton Musical are coming together! We are still in need of many items. If you have something in the list below that you could lend to the show or donate, please contact Vickie Zadnik (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a picture. Thank you!
There is also a more complete list on setonmusical.com under the props tab.
- Pumpkins, Jack-O-Lanterns, scarecrows
- Lots of quilt batting to be used for snow
- A wood framed couch that can hold 3 men (has wood on the outside – not just cushion, could be simple or ornate)
- Continuing to collect quilts/blankets
- Faux fur or a faux animal hide
- Masculine knapsack
- Medal spoon with a loooooong handle
- Medal soup ladle
- 1 large triangle dinner bell
- styrofoam – large chunks, not packing peanuts
Note: We have a large cast and we are doing our best to schedule so that there are the least number of conflicts. Therefore practices have been tweaked since January. Please read carefully. Parents and students, please print out this email and highlight your practices.
*The latest rehearsal schedule is also always found on setonmusical.com under Updated Detailed Schedule which is under the Cast List and Schedule tab.*
Also, please note below the list of students who have been added to the polite reel.
If you have any questions about this schedule, feel free to contact Mrs. Orr.
However, if you have any conflicts with rehearsal, please contact Mrs. Erin Vander Woude at email@example.com rather than replying to this email.
Wed. 2/14 (Ash Wednesday)
- 3:30 -4:30 pm Dance: ENTIRE CAST: Gallant and Correct (but not Milly & Bros)- GYM
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm Blocking: Milly & BROTHERS Goin’ Courtin’ – Faustina
- 4:30 – 5:15 pm Blocking: Act I Scene 2 (Mr. Sander, Adam, Milly, ALL LUMBERJACKS)
- 4:30 – 5:30pm Dance: Spring Dance – (Featured, Irish, AND Spring CHORUS) – Faustina
- 5:30– 7:00 pm Dance: Barn Dance (Bros., Brides, 6 couples, Adam & Milly AND TBA Couples**) – Faustina
- 7:00 – 7:30 pm Vocal: Brides and Brothers: We’ve Got to… REPRISE
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm Blocking: Act I, Scene 4, 5, 6 and 9 (Adam, Milly, Brothers) – Faustina
BARN TBA COUPLES/ POLITE REEL PEOPLE:
**Tommy Remington, Justin Fioramonti, Danny Albisu, Jimmy Remington, Joey Curran, Justin Orr, Jeremy Kleb, Michael Allen
**Lucy Ciskanik, Clare Witter, Meg Ashton, Natalie McIntyre, Georgine Irving, Katie Dealey, Maria McIntyre, Mack Myers
- 9:00 – 9:45 am Blocking: Act I Scene 1: just Adam, Brides, Hoallums, Mayor – Faustina
- 9:45 – 11:00 am Blocking Act II Scene 1: Adam, Brothers, Brides, Suitors, Parents, Dorcas’ sisters – Faustina
- 11:00 am – 12:30pm Dance: Barn Dance – Polite Reel (all barn dancers/ polite reel people and ENTIRE HARVEST CHORUS) – Faustina or GYM
- 12:30 pm – 1:15 pm Spring Dance (Featured, Irish & Spring CHORUS)- Faustina
- 12:30 – 1:30 Vocals: Adam & Milly – Innocents
- 1:30 – 2:00 pm Vocals/Blocking: Act I, Scene 10: Adam, Milly, Benjamin
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm Milly and Brothers – Goin’ Courtin’
- Noon – 3 pm Barn Dance (not the Harvest Chorus, NOT the Polite Reel Couples)
- 3 -4 pm Milly and Brothers Goin’ Courtin’
- 3:30 – 5:30 pm Costume Checks (Francis) TBA announced who goes when!!
- 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm Dance: Wedding Finale (Entire Cast) – GYM
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm Dance: Gallant and Correct – Faustina
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Dance: Spring Dance – Faustina
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm Dance: Barn Dance – Faustina
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm Vocals: Sobbin’ Women (Brothers & Adam)
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm Vocals: June Bride – Innocents
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm Scene Sobbin’ Women – Faustina
- 8:30- 9:00 pm Vocals: We’ve Got to Make It Reprise/Lonesome Polecat (Brides & Brothers) – Faustina