- Please remember to bring any and all costume pieces you have thus far to wear at this Saturday’s rehearsal
- Final costume checks are coming up: Wed. March 21 and Sat. March 24. These will be the final checks before we roll into Tech Week- so please bring ALL costume pieces. You can avoid the crowds and get checked off this Saturday- see the costume ladies.
Chaperones are still needed for this Saturday and beyond. Please follow the link to sign up to help:
Tickets are on sale now at the Seton office- buy your tickets by March 28 to get the special family max rate of $30; after March 28 the family max will be $40. See ticket form for more details:
Some students have been failing to contact Mrs. VW to let her know when they will be late, leaving early, or unable to make rehearsal. It is very inconsiderate not to let her know. For any of those circumstances that arise, be sure to email Mrs. Erin VW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dads and students who are available– please be at Seton at 3:15 this Friday to help move and assemble the stage!!!
A message from Mrs. Seoh:
On Wednesday, even after a full week of not working on the choreography, it was fantastic to see how the dances are really taking shape. It was so great to see how you all are becoming more enthused and in character, more focused and consistent in the performance of the choreography during our rehearsals. Keep it up!
Over these next few weeks this higher level of intensity and effort is what will make this year’s musical not just good or really good but outstanding! This 7B47B is not going to simply be another high-school production. It is a Seton School Musical with that unique fusion of love and labor, i.e. the heart of the Seton Spirit powering it!
And a reminder of this Saturday’s rehearsal schedule:
IN COSTUMES- whatever pieces you have
You are OFF BOOK
Bring a BAGGED LUNCH! You will have time to eat, but we won’t take a break for you to leave the school.
Brothers- please note- you do not have to be here until 9:45 am- this is a change from what was sent out on Sunday night.
- 9:00- 10:15 Wonderful Day blocking (Brides, Mothers, Trios only)
- 9:45- 11:00 Act I Scenes 4,5,6,7 (Milly, Adam, Brothers)
- 10:15- 11:00 Vocals- Gallant and Correct, Wonderful Day (ENTIRE CAST)
- 11:00- 4:00 Run Through Act I- BRING BAGGED LUNCH- Act I Scene 1-3 (maybe 4-7), Scene 8-11 (ENTIRE CAST)