Parents’ Meeting and First Rehearsal:
Saturday, January 20 in Faustina
All cast members and at least one parent are required to come to our opening Parents’ Meeting on Saturday, January 20th from 9:00- 10:00 am.
***If it is not possible for one parent to be there, please email Mrs. Erin Vander Woude at [email protected].***
The parent meeting will be followed immediately by our first rehearsal. Entire cast will rehearse from 10-11 followed by dance rehearsal for those listed below.
9-10 am all cast and at least one parent for meeting
10-11 am entire cast Gallant and Correct or Goin Courtin
11am- 1 pm Adam, Milly, Brides, Brothers, Suitors, and Featured Dancers Dance rehearsal – please wear your boots or jazz shoes or character shoes if you have them.
Participation fees and strike/chaperone deposits
If you did not already turn in your checks at auditions, please bring them to the Parent Meeting on the 20th.
- Two separate checks, made out to Seton School, one for participation fees and one for strike/chaperone deposit.
- Participation fee is $15 per child, $30 family max
- Strike/chaperone deposit is $50 per family. This check will be returned to you after strike if student participates in strike and parent helps with chaperoning
Seton Musical Website
A wealth of information is on the website, setonmusical.com. Everyone is highly encouraged to look there and take advantage of this resource!! Info about costumes, props, schedules, and much more is/will be posted there. Rehearsal schedules are already up through most of February.
We will also be sending periodic email blasts. If you are receiving this email, your email address was on the audition form. We need at least one parent’s email address, but some families prefer that both parents are on the email list. If more than one parent received this email and you would prefer to only have one parent on the email list, or if you have any corrections or your student did not receive this email, please contact Mrs. Orr at [email protected].
- We are in the process of making specified lists of who is in each scene. This will be discussed at the Parents’ Meeting.
- If any schedule conflicts arise or in case of illness, please contact Mrs. Erin Vander Woude at [email protected]
- if anyone is no longer able to participate in the musical, please email Mrs. Erin Vander Woude.
Sneak peek at rehearsal Wed. Jan 24
3:30- 5:00 Read-through (Brides, Brothers, Suitors, Parents, Preacher, Mayor)
3:30- 5:00 Spring Dance (Featured Dancers, Irish Dancers, and TBA Chorus and Lumberjacks
5:00- 7:00 Barn Dance (Brothers, Brides, Suitors, TBA Featured Dancers and NO Adam and Milly
5:00- 7:00 Vocals (Adam and Milly)