Participation fees and Strike/Chaperone Deposits
Those of you who did not turn in your checks to us this weekend at the parent meeting, please turn your checks into the main Seton office this week. Just a reminder:
- 2 separate checks, made out to Seton School
- Participation fee is $15 per student, $30 family max
- Strike/chaperone deposit is $50 per family
Costume Notes for girls:
- all of the girls will need a petticoat.
- Some girls will need to wear bloomers and a smock — if they are cast as a townsgirl. Other girls that are dancers and not wearing a full length skirt will need to wear bloomers as well (all of the female featured dancers, all the Brides, for example).
- Setonmusical.com will have a link of a petticoat that can be purchased online by the end of the week.
- The costume ladies have a list of the students listing whether they are a women or a girl, and the students can check in with them at their rehearsal.
This year our musical is using a rehearsal app called “The MT pit.” All students can access the app on the home computer or Apple or Android devices by following the instructions below. You can download the songs that you are in to practice them.
The MT pit
Your organization is now authorized for 7 BRIDES FOR 7 BROTHERS. The rehearsal access code: 0zrbk Expiration: 4/14/2018 There are 3 options available for using the rehearsal music: (1) If you have an ipod, ipad, or iphone, you can download the free app (The MT Pit) from the apple store. Once it is downloaded, you will then open the app and enter the code in the access code line. Click on “Downloads” to download the rehearsal music to your device. Then go to “Shows” to play the music. You will need internet connection to download the music initially, but once it is downloaded to your device, the music plays through the app and you no longer need internet connection. You do not need to create a user name or password to access the rehearsal music. (2) If you have an android device, you can download the free app (TheMTPit) from Google play. Once it is downloaded, you will then open the app and enter the code in the access code line. Click on “Downloads” to download the rehearsal music to your device. Then go to “Shows” to play the music. You will need internet connection to download the music initially, but once it is downloaded to your device, the music plays through the app and you no longer need internet connect. Please note: The android app is only available for rehearsal music. This addition to the app is new and has been tested on Nexus, Samsung, LG, & HTC Devices. You can try others, but we do not know for sure that they will work. (3) If you are using a laptop or do not want to download the app, you can stream the rehearsal tracks through the internet by going to the websitehttp://dashboard.themtpit.com and enter the code in the access code line. You do need internet connection to play the music from the website. Please note: For any of the options for the Rehearsal music. You will not need to create a username and password to access the music. You will need to make sure that you have enough space on your device to download the music in a strong wifi area. Once the tracks are downloaded, you will also want to run the show with the device on airplane mode. Receiving a phone call or text message, automatic updates, etc can disrupt the app. If you leave the app, it will cancel your download and you may have to start over again in downloading the music. You can find a copy of the show cue sheet when you login to the website http://dashboard.themtpit.com with your organization username and password.
Here is an UPDATED schedule list. Things that have been updated are bolded:
- 3:30 – 5:00 pm Dance: Spring Dance (Spring Chorus – FEMALE featured dancers, Irish Dancers, and Spring CHORUS) – Faustina
- 3:30 – 5:00 pm Read Thru: Brides, Bros, Suit., Adam, Milly, Parents, Preacher, Mayor – St. Joseph
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm Vocals & Scenes: Glad That You Were Born & I Married Seven Brothers (Milly)- St. Joseph
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm Vocals: Where Were You? & Am I Stubborn? (Adam) – Faustina
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm Dance: Barn Dance (Brides/Brothers/Suitors & only extra Featured dancers listed below — but not Adam & Milly)**see names below — Faustina
- ** On this Wednesday, would the following people come to the Barn Dance practice: Caitlin Orr, Juliette Orr, Paulina Gomez, Sarah Jackson, Colette Waldron, Marisa Reyes, Bernadette Smith, Mary Heim, Joey Dealey, Shane Koehr, Nick Foeckler, Jacob Scheetz, David Catabui, Tommy Mosimann, Joe Fioramonti
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm Vocals: Love Never Goes Away Reprise & Wonderful Day Reprise – only Adam and Milly — Innocents
- 9:00 – 9:45 am Vocals: Love Never Goes Away (Adam, Milly, Gideon) – Faustina
- 9:45 – 10:30 am Vocals: We’ve Got to Make It Reprise/Lonesome Polecat (Brothers, Brides & Milly) -Faustina
- 10:30 – 11:00 am Vocals: We’ve Got to Make It Through the Winter (Brothers) – Faustina
- 11:00 – 1:00 pm Dance: Barn Dance (Bros., Brides, Suitors, only Feat. Dancers from the list above)
- 3:30 – 5:00 pm Dance: Spring Dance (Spring Chorus) – Faustina
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm Dance: Barn Dance (Bro/Bride/Suit/Feat. TBA/A&M)- Faustina
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm Blocking: Goin’ Courtin’ (Milly & Brothers) – St. Joseph
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm Vocals: Suitors Lament (Parents, Suitors, ECHO chorus) – Faustina
- 8:00 – 9:00 pm Vocals: Where Were You & Bless Your Beautiful Hide (Adam) – Innocents
- 8:00 – 9:00 pm Vocals/Blocking: I Married Seven Brothers (Milly & Brothers) – Faustina
Sat. 2/3 ** NOTE SCHEDULE CHANGE!!!
- 9:00 – 11:00 am Dance: Barn Dance (Bros, Brides, Suitors, A&M, Featured TBA) – Faustina
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Vocals: Adam (Innocents)
- 11:00 – 12:30 pm Vocals: Gallant and Correct (entire cast except Milly and Brothers) – Faustina
***As always, there is a wealth of information on setonmusical.com, including the list of which students are in each chorus/ scene.***